*

Monday, July 12, 2010





The very first blog I'm gonna blog about is something I stumbled upon
while I was trying to get some graphic fonts. It ended up being one of the cutest
blogs I've ever seen...

It's Kevin and Amanda


*I love the overall look, it flows and its super cute without being tacky and overdone. To me it's really important that a blog be easy to navigate and to the point, however when it looks like an adorable virtual scrap book, that doesn't hurt either.

*I'm more a fan of personal blogs and not so much big companies/magazines, although I will have a few on here. You can tell right off the bat that Amanda is very creative!


*There are a few different areas of their interest that are covered here. She has a collection of the cutest fonts in the world that she makes for scrap booking. ALSO you can send her your handwriting and she'll make it into a font! How amazing is that? I use some of them for my headings in this very blog ;)


*There is a recipes section where she shares everything from desserts to apps to soups.


*Her scrap booking section is to die for, for anyone who loves scrap booking or just art in general. Super easy to navigate around which is always something I appreciate in a blog. Its quick, to the point!




So, if you're looking for ideas for scrap booking, cooking or just needs some adorable fonts do NOT overlook this blog =)





No comments:

Post a Comment