*

Wednesday, July 14, 2010



I SHOULD be cleaning my room right now, since you can hardly even walk in it properly without tripping over a folded pile of clean clothes. Am I cleaning? No. What am I doing instead? Sitting here, mesmerized by this amazing party blog =) It is...



The Party Dress


*Features real parties with invitations and stationary from her adorable stationary and party accessory company, Well-Heeled Hostess


*Tons of DIY items and tips to help
you create the perfect party

*Easy to navigate- always a plus with me, everything is clearly categorized


*Her background in the fashion industry shows through, everything is very tasteful and not tacky at all

*Love that she also includes Home Decor



It's essential that you visit this blog if you love entertaining, are looking for inspiration or in search of a DIY idea!





No comments:

Post a Comment