*

Tuesday, July 13, 2010


Time to showcase a friend! You may remember the model from the photo shoot I posted, Maleeva. Well shes a good friend o f mine and she does professional makeup! She's done photo shoots, fashion shows AND films! On her blog you can see a lot of what she's done, including alot more shots that I did her hair for. You know what the best part is? The professional amazing makeup (that she's used on me and I loved) that she uses is available for purchase! That's right, I know as soon as I get a little extra cash I'm going to buy some makeup. The line is Motives and it's by professional make up artist, Loren Ridinger. I'll also be honest in saying it is NOT that expensive and lasts forever! You can check out the Motives line and contact Maleeva to purchase items at this site....

Motives Makeup

We are starting a children's themed beauty party business together! So, you'll most likely hear a lot about Maleeva in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment